Exss IT Layer Integration Arquivei
Getting started with LIA
I am responsible for understanding the data (XML) made available by Arquivei and delivering it to SAP.
I was built through ABAP programming, leveraging the use of standard functionalities. I currently integrate the following scenarios:
My goal is to automate the repetitive activities to be performed after the electronic receipt of these documents (XML) and for this I was concerned to be flexible and parameterizable to meet the different scenarios found in organizations.
By this I mean:
- Automate posting routines, mitigating errors related to typing;
- Speed up invoice creation;
- Provide a complete view of processes flow, directing and monitoring employees in the execution of activities;
- Easily track theflow of documents involved;
- Reduce risk by tax exposure.
The benefits I deliver are:
- Translation of XML TAGs into the SAP data dictionary, automating the input and speeding up the process;
- Document status definition according to the business process;
- Document classification criteria at the time of reading, allowing different flows in the mapped scenarios;
- From / To values contained in XML and SAP master data, without requiring master data sanitation;
- Monitoring the entry steps of the note (document) and merchandise;
- Automation parameters of the documents to be created.